Thanks to community after great loss

Editor:

Editor:

Reading the story about our home in the January 26 copy of the Express, there was two flare ups the fire department was called in three times however once was from a smoldering couch. The fire department did their best and so did the Vanderhoof RCMP. The small dog was not just a pet but a family member, that slept between our childrens bedrooms. We also at this time would like to thank all of our neighbours, family and friends and all those in the community for the help and support, prayers and thoughts given to us in this traumatic time.

Mark Toft